Telangana ITI admission 2018: ITI Admission to either private or government institute in Telangana will be given based on the merit obtained in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination. The Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training will release TS ITI admission notification every year for inviting applications from eligible candidates in the month of June 2018.
Students those who want to take NCVT ITI admission in various trades need submit Telangana ITI application forms via online mode on or before the last date. Individuals must check the eligibility criteria before filling the online registration form. Scroll down this article for more information related to TS ITI admission procedure.
TS ITI Admission 2018
The candidates trying for Telangana ITI admission 2018 need to prepare for the state level Entrance test, those candidates who will be declared qualified or those who will clear the examination have to appear for the counseling which will be held on the dates prescribed by Directorate of technical education.
Eligibility criteria for Telangana ITI admission 2018
As per the information furnished in the official notification, applicants should possess 8th, 10th or 12th class Examination conducted by the respective organizations in the state.
Upper and lower age Limit:
The minimum age of the candidate aiming for Telangana ITI admission 2018 must be 14 years.
TS NCVT ITI admission selection procedure in Telangana:
Seat allotment in different phases of counseling will be done according to the performance of the applicant in Telangana ITI entrance exam. Merit list plays a crucial role in seat allotment. If there is a tie between the qualifications of contestants, then topmost preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
HERE You Can also Check about Telangana ITI Result
TS ITI admission fees 2018
Individuals interested in participating in Telangana ITI admission process should pay the examination fee. The mode of payment will be clearly mentioned in TS NCVT ITI admission notification 2018.
How to fill TS ITI Admission 2018 form 2018?
- Before filling the form, candidates have to visit the official portal of Directorate of Employment which is working under the control of the government of Telangana. Applicants are hereby advised to download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Official link for accessing Telangana ITI admission form 2018 is iti.telangana.gov.in
- If you are meeting the eligibility criteria, then hit on “New registration” link and then fill the details.
- You have to completely fill the TS ITI Admission Application Form 2018 with appropriate information
- Then you must upload scanned copies of documents and photographs along with signature in relevant fields.
- Complete Telangana ITI admission form fee payment and submit it.
- Take one print out of application form because it must be submitted along with necessary documents during counseling.
- Please remember that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The documents that you upload must be in the below-mentioned dimensions
- Dimensions of scanned Photograph must be 3.5×4.5 cm and 100 dpi or less than 100 kb
- The specifications of scanned Signature must be 100 dpi or less than 100 kb.