ITI admission application form 2018: Almost all Industrial Training Institutes follow same admission process to allot seats top eligible candidates. Most of the people are aiming for ITI admission 2018 as this course provides training to students in technical and vocational areas.
All the ITI institutes in India are governed by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, which runs under the control of Union Government of India. ITI’s work is to train students and provide skilled manpower to the industry. Individuals who take NCVT ITI admission 2018 are trained in basic skills required for jobs such as operator or craftsman.
Courses in ITI are classified into two categories i.e. Apprentice training scheme and classified training scheme. An aspirant who has passed the 10th standard is eligible for Online ITI admission to a CTS Program. These courses are designed to impart basic skills in the trade that a student chooses. The total duration of the courses may vary from one year to three years depending upon the trade.
Importance of ITI admission 2018
Students are to appear in the All India Trade Test after completion of the desired period of training which will be conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training. The student will be awarded with National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the specified trade by the NCVT.
The student may opt for practical training in his or her trade in an industry for a year or two after completing the CTS course. Go through this article if you are looking for information regarding ITI admission 2018 procedure.
The main intention why the government is giving Online ITI admissions is to improve the technical knowledge of students in the field which they are interested and to develop skills. Technical skills refer to a person’s grip on core subject and the ability to perform a certain type of activity or task. ITI students are mainly required in the industries like manufacturing plants, assembly etc.
ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Individuals those who are trying for NCVT ITI admission 2018 must complete 14 years of age as on the closing date of submitting ITI admission application forms.
- Residents of native states will be entitled to more benefits, especially can easily get seats in state quota, special reservation rules will be applicable.
- Academic qualification of the candidates needs to be of the 10th pass from a recognized board or university.
- Individuals those who have completed their senior secondary education can also apply for some trades. For more information, refer Online ITI admission notification released by NCVT or respective state.
Steps to submit ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- ITI admission application form for every state can be sourced from the official website of the exam conducting authority of respective state i.e. directorate of technical education.
- Candidates are hereby required to fill all the necessary details correctly as per the rules mentioned in ITI admission form 2018.
- Registering candidates have to remit NCVT ITI admission fee before submitting the form.
- After making payment, candidates have to attach the scanned photo along with signature in the application form.
- AT the end, applicants need to take a hard-copy of their application form for further use.
NCVT ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- Applicants should remember that the seat allotment or admission procedure will be totally based on the rank that applicants obtain in the Online ITI admission entrance test 2018.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the entrance test. In some states, only the percentage obtained in qualifying examination will be considered for seat allotment.
- ITI admission also depends upon the number of available seats and the total number of contestants.
ITI admission merit list 2018.
As the number of contestants is increasing day by day, the government is also coming forward to establish more number of Industrial training institutes in India. Are you the one with a dream to grab NCVT ITI admission in 2018? Then have a look at official notification of your state and start your preparation if there is an entrance test.
Applicants make sure that they have the original proofs for education and identity at the time of documents verification. Students will be debarred from selection process if valid documents are not submitted and they can leave their hopes on ITI admission.
It is the interest of applicants to choose the type of trade, candidates seeking Online ITI admission in 2018 must select the trade as per their preferences. One should do research on the future prospects of the course that they are willing to choose.
After the announcement of merit list and ranks, applicants will be called to participate in counseling which is one of the most important phases in Online ITI admission process. We advise you to frequently visit this website for more updates regarding NCVT ITI admission 2018.