Department of skill development and industrial training institute (ITI) Haryana is going to release the application for the Haryana ITI admission in the upcoming month of June and July 2018. in this scheme, Haryana ITI tells about various type of trades and institutes for both male and females. in the 156 govt. ITIs ( 123 for males and 33 for females. ) and also 232 private ITI.
under the skill development scheme of Haryana ITI board. in the past few years, the craze for this field is going to increase day by day due to the preference is given by the private job as well as govt. job for the ITI students like railway sector etc.
Haryana ITI admission official notification: the candidate who wants to take admission in ITI should visit the official website of the Haryana ITI to know about more information about their trades and requirement for that course and duration of course. Haryana official notification form for Haryana ITI admission will be available in June- July 2018 from the official website ( http://itiharyana.gov.in/) and apply their form. ITI Result
Haryana ITI Admission – Exam Date
|Name of department||Haryana ITI|
|Application form start||July 2018|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Counseling||July -August 2018|
Haryana ITI admission eligibility criteria
- a candidate whois going to apply for the Haryana ITI admission must pass their 8th and 10th class from a recognized board of education like HBSC etc.
- candidate should check their education recruitment on the basis of their trade because some trades are on the 8th level and some are on 10th level also some are on the 12th level.
- candidate should check their education qualification recruitment for their selective trade in Haryana ITI admission through the official website ( itiharyana.gov.in ).
- Candidate must have minimum 14 years old.
- There are also some relaxation in upper age for reserved category
Haryana ITI admission 2018 how to apply
this is very easy to apply for Haryana ITI admission. but for the new aspirants we are here to help you and now you can also fill your form ownself. firstly visit the official website of the Haryana ITI board and check their link for the admission now click on the new registration and open the link and fill your all details and submit it now you have to go to pay your fee, you can pay this through your debit card and other payment methods also. after this, you have to print out it for further use.
- for the general candidate – Rs. 100
- for reserved category – Rs. 25
- for female – no cost ( free )
Admission procedure for Haryana ITI
- after fill up your recruitment details like your ITI trades and other details submit your form.
- after that institute show merit list on the basis of marks of aspirants.
- after this, they sent information to the council for the admission.
- there are total 4 councils in Haryana ITI admission and after that merit list will be based on the given seats for the trades in the institute.
- after the council, you can check your admission details through online and to the Institute.
Haryana ITI admission 2018 – council and document verification
in Haryana ITI after the merit list there are four councils and if seats remain vacant it can increase and on time of admission, there are also some document verification in Haryana ITI admission like identity proof and photograph etc. and if you are unable to get admissions in the first council then don’t worry it will be done in next councils.
Haryana ITI helps guidance: after all, this is very easy to apply for the Haryana ITI admission and if you have any error then you have to contact helpline through the official website of Haryana ITI and get the suggestion from there and further for more help join with us comment your inquiry in the given below.
|Haryana ITI admission 2018 click here|