AP ITI Result 2018: Industrial training institute course has lot of demand; especially there are a lot number of jobs for ITI candidates in the government sector. The courses specially focus on skill development in students. Good score in AP ITI Result churns out skilled professionals each year and thus develops the skilled workforce in India. In a move to offer admission in ITI colleges in Andhra Pradesh, a notification was issued by vocational training department of Bihar. Many people has appeared in the written test and they are waiting for AP ITI Result
Applicants can check AP ITI result from the official website or from the link given in this article. Candidates who want to enroll in the ITI field make sure the eligibility criteria of AP ITI counseling before submitting the online application form. Apart from getting good AP ITI result, applicants should possess all the documents that is are given in the notification to secure good seat.
AP ITI Result
The duration of courses offered by ITI varies from one year to three year depending upon the trade one opts. To obtain NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) certificate, the aspirant has to undergo practical training in his trade in an industry for one year or two.
- Haryana ITI Result
- Goa ITI Result
- Rajasthan ITI Result
- Nagaland ITI Result
- Bihar ITI Result
- Punjab ITI Result
- UP ITI Result
How to check AP ITI result 2018
- For checking AP ITI results 2018, all you need to do is to visit the official website of AP board of technical education
- Then hit on check AP ITI result 2018, you will be redirected to Results page with in fraction of seconds.
- You can have to enter registration number and date of birth in the empty field.
- Candidates need to enter right details or else they will not be able to check AP ITI result 2018.
- Hit on check result option. Your marks along with state wise rank will be displayed on the screen
- At the end, candidates can take a printout and send the Bihar ITI Form 2018 to below address.
- Hope our instructions will let you to check Andhra Pradesh ITI Result 2018 easily without facing hassles.
Candidates those who have cracked the ITI Entrance Exam 2018 have to appear in the counselling process. The terms and conditions along with the rules \will be decided by the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Training Institutes norms.
Students those who are not interested in higher studies are also preferring ITI, there are many such people in AP also. Hence the number of searches for AP ITI result 2018. As per the recent survey, it is observed that students who got less percentage prefer this course. Even people who are anticipating to do new course are switching to ITI right after matriculation.